Saturday, June 23, 2018

Cultural Art Village Fundraiser

    I mostly spend my time goofing off with artist friends but on my days off I work with the Cultural Council Leadership Team to further the community project of turning a  neighborhood into an Art Village right here in Vero Beach.

   On July 17th there will be a fundraiser to raise money to bring this blighted neighborhood to a better place. I help spread the word that we are looking for art donations to be used in a silent auction for the cause. As good luck would have it I met a lady in my Friday painting circle who has a professional artist brother who showers her with more art work than she knows what to do with. Ahh...here is where I come in. "Carla, would you be willing to donate some of your brother's art work to our fundraiser?", Well yes I would".  Little did I know who her brother is: Glen River and let me show you some of his work.                      

 glenriver.com





  

       


                   Wow and Wow! The Leadership Team is so pleased and I am puffed up like a peacock.

No comments:

Post a Comment