Saturday, March 18, 2017

GRANDPARENT'S DAY












My grandkids live  two hours away so I don't see them as much as I would like but I did visit for Grandparents Day at their school last week. Here Meme is answering some questions with my granddaughter "teaching" me. I have always told the kids that they will know much more than I will ever know.


The first day I spent with my 4 year old grandson in his classroom then off to the playground. Luke ran around with his class mates until he was over heated and sweaty. Most of the parents looked desperately for a wee bit of shade; remember we live in Florida.

Just like a boy,  Luke stuck M&Ms up his nose, dug them out again and ate them. He thought no one would know!!!

                                             
The orange and green nostrils gave him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment