Sunday, March 22, 2015

DOG PARK DONATION

Our little rescue dog, Pink, stayed right by my side for 2 1/2 hours as I painted the bottom of the fire hydrant for our local off leash dog park. We started taking her there to socialize so that she  will be a little more friendly with people who come to visit us.


It was a beautiful day in late morning with more dogs and owners than I was expecting but all were friendly and seemed to appreciate my efforts. One male dog was so friendly he peed on the hydrate while I was painting on it. That was a first for me.


I did not realize how difficult it is to paint on such an odd shaped object and trying to get some detail into my doggy hydrant. The iron has all sorts of bumps in it which makes a straight line impossible. 

Now that my company has left I will set to the task of painting the hydrant in the big dog section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment