Friday, November 25, 2016

OF COURSE I ATE TOO MUCH.

Meme and Laurel

Wayne and I were fortunate enough to be invited over to  St. Cloud, Fl. to share Thanksgiving dinner at our daughters in law's home. The weather was perfect so we ate out on their wrap around porch with all the traditional foods. My green bean casserole had beans that did not cook completely but tasted good and Amy’s sweet potato dish was runny but delicious. Who cares.

The two grand kids ran from pillar to post; wish I could harness their energy and infuse it 
into me. Ahh, I had my time so let them have theirs. 

Even better we get to host the gang for Christmas at our house. First book the house cleaner, shop for food and then cook my happy little heart out. 

I do hope you all had a warm Thanksgiving with whom ever brings smiles to your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment