Saturday, September 30, 2017

                  FEATURED PAINTING         

          http:/www.koseroriginalart.com



        PIZZICATO

     This particular abstract painting has had many different lives. It started out as a colored inks exploration, I was enjoying the loose splatter/ drip techniques when I knocked over a bottle of masking fluid all over the first stages of art piece. Watercolor paper can be a bit pricy so I continued on. 

     I layered complimentary colors until I thought it was done, standing back I could see an aerial view map of roads and lakes of the Michigan landscape. My sister-in-law took a look at it and said I should name it Pizzicato, she has an extensive music background. That sounded better than aerial map so I agreed but first I had to look up the definition of pizzicato.

(plucking the strings of a violin or other stringed instrument with one's finger.)

It takes more than one person to help me get through the day.


     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment