Friday, November 10, 2017

A 50% OFF COUPON

         FEATURED PAINTING:    YELLOW FLOWERS


Every once in a while a painting gets damaged during an exhibit. None of the handlers mean to harm my babies but it does happen. 

Yellow Flowers has a small scratch on the glass surface that I cannot repair. It does not take away from the textural rice paper and watercolor painting but I can not sell it at full price with a clear conscience. It is professionally matted and framed in a bold hot pink frame for a youthful unique statement.

So…I would like to offer Yellow Flowers mixed media for 50% off. The list price is $295 but for you it will be,   $150 + tax. In addition I will give you free shipping. 

Think about it, an original  work of art for 50% off plus free shipping!

Mary Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment