Friday, May 27, 2016

POP ART OVERLOAD

CHAIR BY THE WINDOW






Every once in a while I paint like a wild and crazy kind of artist. Who knows where the inspiration comes from; it just shows up in my head. 

This is a diptych of two unframed panels. I have not figured out how to frame them to get a decent final product.





COOL DUDE








Cool Dude came about while I was taking a paste paper making class with Ginny Peach Street at Art Mondo. 
As I looked at the paste papers available I saw patters for a men's shirt and tie. Then I had to place all the pieces to make a pleasing design. 
Definitely different but what fun to create.


HILLTOP TREE
The last of the Pop Art Over Load pieces is a solitary tree with texture, texture everywhere. I used rice paper as the leaves on the tree using bold primary colors. 

You have to like orange for this one.

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment