Saturday, May 21, 2016

TAKING THE SHOW ON THE ONLINE ROAD






PRAYER FLAGS
     When one door closes another one opens if you take the time and effort to reinvent yourself.
My goal of gallery representation just did not work out so I will "take the show on the road". No, not traveling outdoor tent art shows; been there-done that, I mean give the on line sales a go.

     Most of the articles I read and artists say it is very hard to sell on line because of so much competition, well it is tough whatever venue you choose. This method works for me at this time in my life and I have the right to try something and fail.

To help out with the web site set up I have enlisted the help of Liz Mayo of Artfully Managed which will save me a lot of stress and time. (www.artfullymanaged.com)

It should be a fun trip and a great learning experience.

Tune in for the grand opening to my very own art web site.



No comments:

Post a Comment