Wednesday, April 5, 2017

UNDER THE WEATHER!





     Sorry I missed you last week but I felt awful because of sinusitis and bronchitis. Wouldn't you know we had my dear brother and his wife visiting for the week end. I took every over the counter med to keep me going but they knew I was hurting. Fortunately they are so easy to have in your home, they bring their own coffee pot, coffee, wine, tissues and the list goes on. Joan calls themselves the "Party Beduins". Soon they will drive back to the cold lands of Illinois and their grandkids.

    Please forgive how I look and celebrate that I was brave enough to post it for the world to see.

      Monday my dear husband made the arrangements and took me to the Dr. so now antibiotics and prednisone are coursing through my veins and I had my first good night sleep in a week. With a few more lazy days I think I will make it.

Life truly is like a box of chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment