Friday, June 9, 2017

I GOT 50% OFF ON LINE ART CLASSES



I am so impressed with the Jeanne Oliver on line class offerings so when I saw the 50% off sale my eyes lit up. What better thing to do when you are staying home due to illness? Oh, by the way, two doctors and meds later I am feeling so much better. Next week I will be back to my normal self.

In the past I signed on for: Gathering Beauty & Painterly Portraits, now I am lined up for a free business video, free art video, Living Studio, Storybook & Studious Girls and a webinar today at 4:00 pm today. Every time I run creatively dry an art DVD or an on line class perks me right up.

Danielle Donaldson, the creator of Storybook & Studious Girls, was easy to listen to and so uplifting. She made me feel that I too could develop a character illustration and a story line. It looked so easy when she drew her whimsical girls. For many years I have thought about writing a children's book so why not now?  For some reason I may be ready for this new adventure.

Now on to create a character or characters with a story line plus paint watercolor illustrations for the book. How hard can it be?  What could possible go wrong with my past history of fleeting focus;  "Oh, bright and shiny..... on to a new project"? 

How many are betting I will accomplish at least one small book and how many are betting, nice idea but it ain't going to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment