Saturday, October 25, 2014

SHOTGUN ART

Realism Watercolor
     Call it ADD or extreme curiosity but I am fascinated by so many things in this world. I have had my Oriental phase, Abstract phase, Figurative, Whimsy or whatever sparkles in front of my eyes at the moment.
This was the main reason I call myself an "Eclectic Artist".

Abstract Mixed Media
Acrylic Whimsy
                                                       
     All advice given to me is to perfect one genre so that I can brand my art work and people will easily recognize a Koser Original. I am aware of this marketing technique but I don't paint for sales, I paint for me and my goal is to be an exceptional artist. I have a long way to go but I am actively engaged in the journey.


 









 http://www.verobeachartclub.org/gallery.php   koserme@gmail.com     Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment