Sunday, May 24, 2015

DAILY PAINTING BY CAROL MARINE

 

by Carol Marine
Karen Leffel Massengill, my artist friend recommended I get and read Daily Painting, I did and loved it. I will make doing all the exercises my summer's homework. I am so close to painting what I feel is inside of me; my style, but still have so much to master.

Red Flowers by yours truly:)
I was so impressed with the forthright information given in Carol Marine's book that I recently joined Daily Paintworks her on line sales web site. First I improved the look and reader friendly function of my blog site, got a business FaceBook account, got a business PayPal account, work on my skill level using I Photo and then joined Dailypaintworks.com to show and sell my daily paintings.

I am still having technical difficulties with a few aspects but I will reread & watch You Tube videos until I achieve my goal. I have come a  long way with computer skills but the pc still manages to flummox me with involved procedures.


http://www.dailypaintworks.com/artists/mary-ellen-koser-5892/artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment