Saturday, January 7, 2017

CHECK ME OUT ON DAILYPAINTWORKS.COM



     The name of the web site is Daily Paint Works but I can not seem to keep up with the daily part. I do paint 3 times a week with different groups and on my own but no where near completing a painting every single day. Sometimes it takes a day or two to finalize a painting or even put it away for months before I see the solution. These are my latest additions to www.dailypaintworks.com/artist/mary-ellen-koser-5892/artwork. The landscape I put in as an auction so we will see what happens.



Here comes the good news; I sold the bottom two paintings which makes me feel like a million bucks.  My goal is not to become a famous artist but rather to reach my fullest artistic potential and maybe cover costs of materials.

Here's to one, maybe not daily, painting at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment