Saturday, February 11, 2017

NEW PAINTING ON MY WEB SITE

TRUMPET FLOWER

Green mat
     Once upon a time I had a paining professionally framed that made me say; "what was I thinking?", so I removed the offending painting then proceeded to paint something that would compliment the frame. I can hear the art community groaning as I write.

     In my defense I have repurposed many frames in the past with a tailor made painting. The frame to this disaster is green to match the mat at the right so I went with red/ green complimentary color palette and hoped for the best.

     The good news is that if I change my mind I will pop that flower out and replace it with a new work of art. Please check out my web site:
                           
                                                           koseroriginalart.com



Hanging on the wall.





No comments:

Post a Comment