Friday, February 3, 2017

COMPLETION OF THE MINI MURAL

MONARCH TRANSFORMING
    Here is the final product of my mini mural painted for the Cultural Council of Vero Beach, I am pleased with my results. The image in my brain is pretty close to the final rendering. The mural will be either auctioned off for fundraising or will be displayed in the Vero Beach Arts Village.

    It has been a challenge met and now on to three figurative expressive colorist paintings to be juried into a local gallery to see if they will qualify me to be one of their guest artists.

     Oh, another new thing, I attended the Art Club's Portrait open studio today. If I want to paint figures I had better improve my drawing skills of models also I want to meet new people with similar interests.                      
                             Short and sweet this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment