Tuesday, July 25, 2017

SOUTHWEST LANDSCAPE



     In between my goofing off I do really spend time painting. My two storybooks for my grandkids have taken the lion's share of time but that project is almost complete. Right here and now I will committ to learning how to do a video of me reading one of the stories.....now I really have to do it!

     Many years ago I traveled to our western states but I did not see the high desert or the Georgia O'Keffe territory that so inspired her art work. I want to see the plateaus, mesas and buttes of the Americam southwest but the nearest I can get at the moment is painting them. I think I have captured a little bit of the arid expansive vistas as they are draped in a sunset across the red rocks.

Please join me on DailyPaintWorks.com to see this and some of my other of my smaller paintings.



No comments:

Post a Comment