Sunday, June 5, 2016

PLEIN AIR IN A TEAR DROP CAMPER

I admit that not all of my ideas are practical but they are fun to think about, I'm a dreamer.

Wouldn't it be grand to have a group of traveling Plein Air painters who used little Tear Drop campers as their painting studio?  Park that puppy in a beautiful setting and everything is ready to go. A table for a palette, storage for easels, umbrella, paints, lunch and maybe dinner with friends around a camp fire.

Instead of this......

..... use a Tear Drop camper for plein air painting.

I could not resist filling my imaginary camper with my supplies. Like the touch of my new web site address on the side of the camper?
                                         
                                         

I need a name for this band of artists traveling to catch the best light of the day or the best scenery around or stopping at a local restaurant to discuss a day well spent out of doors.
How about "PAINT ABOUTS", instead of a walk about...well you get it.

No logic went into the formation of this idea! I don't know how much they cost and I could not back it up if my life depended on it.  I'm in my dream time.


No comments:

Post a Comment